Saturday, August 27, 2011

Summer Scrappin

I'd like to say that I've been busy scrappin, but ... well, I've done a few more anyway.

Happy 70th birthday mom
I really like how the layout turned out, it's so bright and fun ... when I started I was looking for "pretty", but this layut wanted fun!

FAB LABS Dino and Katie
These guys belong to Steve's boss.  She loved the layout that I did for a friend when her beloved dog Spike died, so on her birthday Steve wanted to put something together for her and her pups.  Happy Birthday Chris.

This layout was inspired by 'got dirt' by Shuri Thurman on the Sketch Support Gallery.

And then this one, taken while I walked a short trail in Dinosaur Provincial Park in 2008.  Somehow I lost the trail ... it was an odd feeling, walking through that alien landscape, alone ... but then I saw her.

ever feel like you were being watched?

No comments:

Post a Comment