Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Sketch Support One Page Sketch

It's one-page sketch week over at Sketch Support!

One-page Sketch #17



I have so many pictures of Chris playing hockey ... so many great moments ... he's so fun to watch!  I knew that I'd have to use the sketch pretty much as is!  Here's my layout!

"Gotcher Game On" by Michele Edwards
Supplies - Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: The Paper Company, Creative Imaginations, Moxxie; Embellishments: Stars cut with die-namics, Queen and Company rhinestones; Alphabets: Cricut (Plantin Schoolbook); Floss: DMC.

I always love sketches like this. All those bits and pieces of paper really pop. Another thing I love about this, other than the background cardstock, all the paper came from my scrap bin!

Variations

1. I stayed true to the sketch, the main difference was that I stretched the sketch to cover two pages.


2. I used pop-dots to raise some of the stars.

The creative team is really rocking the sketch ... check it out!  http://www.sketchsupport.com/2012/01/one-page-week-part-1.html

1 comment:

  1. I see you don't have today's LO over at Sketch Support up yet, but I wanted to tell you how beautiful it is. How very much I love those gorgeous accordian folded hearts. They are so pretty. Did you do them yourself and how did you do them?

    ReplyDelete