Wednesday, November 30, 2011

2012 Sketch Support Creative Team

I am incredibly happy ... the 2012 Creative Team was announced today ... and my name's on the list!  It is such an honour ... I'm a huge fan of Allison Davis, I use her sketches all the time!  Third time lucky!

Here's a link to Sketch Support  http://www.sketchsupport.com/2011/11/2012-sketch-support-creative-team.html

So here are the layouts that I submitted.

First up ... Between the Pipes ... In Feb 2007 my nephew James wanted to be the goalie for his house league team. He worked really hard and got quite good at it!  The page is simple and easy to look at ... I like it.
Between the Pipes
This layout is based on Two-Page Sketch #21.

Second ... bring 'em all HOME ... My nephew Chris is an amazing athlete. Baseball is just one of the sports he excels at.  When the bases are loaded his team can always count on him to bring 'em all home!  I really like this page!

bring 'm all HOME
This layout is based on Two-Page Sketch #21.

And last ... "that BOY'S got some moves" ... Again Chris was playing for his first AAA Hockey team.  Even at the age of 7 he moved like a seasoned pro.  On one occasion, as I stood near the glass watching him expertly moving the puck up the ice, the man next to me whispered to himself  "that boy's got some moves".  I'll always remember that! 


"the BOY'S got some moves"

This layout is based on Card Sketch #11.


Our first set of sketches come tomorrow .... Bring it!

6 comments:

  1. These are great layouts Michelle!! I am looking forward to being a part of the Team with you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Michele! I always love your layouts!! Saw your hockey one in CS yesterday ... woot! Congrats on that too!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Michelle! on being selected for the Sketch Support Design Team and being published in Canadian Scrapbooker. Well deserved. Love your layouts.

    ...A Fan and Two Scrapbook Friends customer.

    MaryAnn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous layouts, congrats on making the team. It is a bit of a dream come true for me, too. I'm so excited and looking forward to being on the Creative Team in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Michele! I just wanted to pop by and welcome you to the Sketch Support creative team. I am so glad that you decided to submit. I can't wait to see what you create over the next year. It is going to be great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on making the team. I've enjoyed seeing your layouts in the Flickr gallery. Love the name of your blog.

    ReplyDelete