Friday, October 14, 2011

Where's Tucker?

I'm so embarassed!  A friend from work asked me if Tucker went to Murray Lake with us ... and that's when it hit me, I had not included any pictures of my sweet boy Tuck on my blog.

So, I've included some pics to show that ... not only was he there, he had a great vacation too!

Handsome Boy!
Tucker's not really a swimmer ... he'll go in after toys or sticks, but he doesn't swim very well at all ... he's gone under on us a few times so we don't push it with him.  Left on his own, he'll play in the shallow water with his frisbee ... too bad this one sinks!

Who NEEDS to swim!
In this picture Alf was dancing and skipping at the end of the dock with all the guys, but he lost his footing and fell in ... I think Tuck may have been laughing at him.
HAHA!
Whenever Steve was down at the boat, all three dogs went to check it out.


Whatcha Doin?

And more pictures including Tucker!

Syd with her duckie and Tuck


The gang's all here!

No comments:

Post a Comment