Thursday, September 1, 2011

Gallery Week - Sweet Miss Myst

It's Thursday and another layout up on Sketch Support!  My head is spinning!





"Sweet Miss Myst" by Michele Edwardsbased on the October Sketch Week sketch from Allison's blog
Picked by creative team member Megan Bickers

1. I loved how she added the black ribbon swirl to the layout. Keeps my eye moving and keeps it interesting. Also works perfectly with the cat theme.

2. I also really like how she added her journaling and the gemstones along the same lines as the ribbon. Really reinforces that theme and adds a great place for journaling without distracting from the layout design.

3. I love how she added the title over the printed word paper. Gives a graphic feel to the layout and a great way to use the themed word paper!

You know ... even though I liked this layout, it never really jumped out at anyone ... until now.  Kinda makes the hassle of sewing that ribbon down worth it! 

And, I'm off work tomorrow ... Loooooong weekend!  Happy Happy Joy Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment