Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday Sunday

It has been a blah kind of weekend.  The sun did peak out yesterday, for a little while, and we mowed the lawn yet again.  Then rain .... again.  Today has been muggy, yuck.  But we did some gardening, mostly cleaning up around the patio, a little weeding and prunning.  When the sun did come out it was ohhhhhh, a ba-zillion degrees out.  Steve took his shirt off for an hour, and right now his chest and back is lobster red!

I'm looking at my scrap space.  It's a mess.  I need to get to it and organize and put stuff away.  Grrr, it's just sitting there mocking me.  Allison announced her new members of her creative team.  I was so blown away by the beautiful layouts ... Lynette11 made it.  I'm disappointed that I was not selected.  Ah well, get over it eh! 

The weather radar shows some nasty stuff heading our way, but there have been no warnings issued for us yet.  YET!

No comments:

Post a Comment